Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Weekly Favourites march 23-29

Weekly Favourites march 23-29


Spring is here ! Finally time to pull out your Burberry trench coats and Tory Burch rain boots . This week I wanted to do a spring inspired weekly favourites. I've had my eye on this Oscar de la Renta sequin crop top and Alexander Wang leather bralette that I thought would go perfectly with these MSGM high waisted blue pants. To go with this look I chose a pair of Givenchy ( Gorgeous ! )  gold sandals.Gucci will always be a iconic fashion house , I added a berry colour leather Gucci purse that gives the look a fresh spring vibe . I also added a flower Tiffany Co pendent and a red Nars Lipstick to keep the look chic and classic.



2 comments:

  1. The mix of textures is perfect! Plus the different lengths of the pieces would give it a very chic look. It's lovely!

    http://nolongergrey.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete