Saturday, March 1, 2014

Style of the Week : Alexa Chung

Style of the Week : Alexa Chung

Style of the Week : Alexa Chung

Alexa Chung's style would be described as causal and edgy. Alexa's wardrobe consists of band tees , jeans and edgy ankle boots with lots of straps and buckles. I chose a iron madden band tee to give her a edgy tomboy look she always has. To give her a girly technical look I added a Motel blue skirt. Whenever you see Alexa whether it's at a festival or at London Fashion week , she always has killer footwear. I styled her in Jeffrey Campbell black leather boots. Alexa always has a bit of boho flare this is why I chose a ASOS Maroon fringe purse and a Rag and bone brown floppy hat. To finish this look off with a pop of color , I added a Bourjois coral lipstick.



No comments:

Post a Comment