Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Weekly favorites : February 23-1

Weekly fav's

For this weeks weekly favorites I went with a more edgy casual look.Since we are at the peak of the winter season I chose a Haider Ackerman long sleeve cozy turtle neck. Edgy in fashion would be described as a classic leather jacket.That is why I added a modekungen.se leather jacket.To tie in edgy and casual at the same time , I added a BDG high rise jean. While picking my weekly favorites I happen to come across these killer paisley print Nike sneakers , these sneakers are perfect to make any look casual and trendy. I also added these timeless Gucci earrings to create a look of edge and class .To add a pop of color I chose a Rimmel Kate matte deep red lipstick. Finally I added this to die for (LITERALLY) Burberry hand painted structured tote. This bag is a great touch to any look.




1 comment:

  1. really loving that lipstick <3
    http://natalielines.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete