Saturday, February 15, 2014

Style of the week : Lypita Nyong'o

Style of the week : Lypita nyong'o

This weeks style of the week is Lupita Nyong'o . The Mexican born beauty has amazed the nation with her exceptional role in Steven Mc queen's 2013 film 12 years of slave and her high fashion red carpet looks. I wanted to style Nyong'o in something with lots of colour that she could wear watching a fashion show to shopping in New York. I chose a Motel floral wrap top that I thought would look beautiful with her complexion and a Asos glossy mini skit , to give the look some edge. To make this look versatile I added a Coast metallic pouch bag . I thought this look would be complete with a Dorothy Perkins cobalt high pointed pump and a classic Kate Spade gold stud. To add a pop of colour I added a opaque matte lipstick and a forever 21 coral nail polish.

No comments:

Post a Comment