Saturday, February 22, 2014

Style of the Week : Kylie Jenner

Style of the Week : Kylie Jenner


Style of the week : Kylie Jenner . Kylie Jenner always has impeccable style so I wanted to style her in an edgy casual look. Her style always has a bit of high fashion staples ,so I added a Balmain silk wrap blouse .To add the edge she always has I chose a Balmain houndstooth print pant .Timberlands to me are essential in any teen girls closet . They are casual , comfy and all around cool ! This is why I added a pair of black timberland boots .When you see Kylie she always has a cute handbag on her arm , I thought a  Balenciaga black handbag would go well with this look .I scouted out a Marc Jacobs pendant necklace that brought a playful vibe to the look . For a drop of colour I added a Neff turquoise beanie and a plum colour urban decay lipstick. Kylie Jenner is an upcoming style icon of all time ! 



No comments:

Post a Comment