Wednesday, February 5, 2014

January Wishlist 2014


1.Philip Lim Souvenir twill bomber jacket NET-A-PORTER.COM 2. Topshop check scallop shorts TOPSHOP.COM 3. T.U.K Creeper NORDSTROM.COM 4. Tommy Hilfiger Heritage Leather ToteMACYS.COM 5. BCBG Wool wide-brim hat  BCBG.COM 6. MAC'mineralize' rich lipstickNORDSTROM.COM 7. Cartier Ronde solo strap watchSAKSFIFTHAVENUE.COM

Navy has been an essential color in my January wardrobe . I've had my eye on a Philip Lim's embellished twill bomber jacket that could be paired with casual jeans or dressed up with a slimming black dress.To continue the blue trend I added checkered scallop shorts.To carry this look from day to night I added a metallic creeper for comfort and a BCBG wool wide-brim hat to continue the look into night. For accessories I styled the look with a black Cartier watch , a navy Tommy Hilfiger leather tote and a maroon color lipstick to blend the blues together.

No comments:

Post a Comment