Sunday, February 23, 2014

February Wish-list

February Wish-list
For a while now I've had my eye on this Givenchy religious art inspired black top . My colour palette this month would be black , silver , red and nude . To go with the top and colour palette I've added a ASOS relaxed fit jean . My other must have item this month has to be this nude classic Chanel bag , you can dress it up and dress it down , that's essential when choosing a perfect handbag. Headscarf's / bandana's have always been essential in my wardrobe,that's why I added a Topman classic paisley red bandana . I scouted out these coach silver leather pumps that I thought were stellar for this month look . Every woman should have a classic pump that could carry any look. Another item I've had my eye on was this Burberry tri color watch . Some beauty essential I've picked are a nude Lancôme  lipstick and a Butter London glittery silver nail polish .


No comments:

Post a Comment